[CMake] How to use CMAKE_POLICY?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Dec 19 10:21:26 EST 2012

No need for specific examples. Just wanted to understand the context better.

One good way to avoid this warning would be to get your Find* script
changes into CMake itself, and then eliminate your need for the custom
copies of them when using a new-enough CMake.

Is it feasible for you to propose a patch series that fixes the problems
you speak of in the Find* modules, or are they controversial or somehow
non-public, and you can't do that...?