[CMake] system dependent unsaturated dependencies

Witold E Wolski wewolski at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 10:08:16 EST 2012

Hi,

Just run into a problem trying to build a project using cmake on a special
linux distribution:
My project depends on cppunit. I find the cppunit lib using find_library
and the project builds nicely on my machine.
However, on a different machine with a different linux distribution I run
into a problem of unsaturated dependenices of the cppunit lib.

/cluster/apps/cppunit/1.12.1/lib/libcppunit.so: undefined reference to
`dlsym'

doing some research on the web I figured out the I have to link against
libdl too.
How do I add this dependency transparently to the cmake file?

regards

--
Witold Eryk Wolski

Triemlistrasse 155