[CMake] Can not find test to add properties to:

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Dec 14 06:23:05 EST 2012

NAME and COMMAND are keywords that were added at the same time in one of
the early CMake 2.8 versions...

WORKING_DIRECTORY was first added as an argument to add_test in CMake 2.8.3.

You should be able to run the latest version of CMake: just download it
from http://cmake.org/cmake/resources/software.html -- CMake 2.6.4 may be
sufficient for your needs, but it is quite old (from May, 2009) and there
have been many improvements to it since then.

Cheers,
David