[CMake] Testing Qt 5 RC 1 CMake files

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Dec 11 17:24:37 EST 2012

In VTK 'master' -- if you turn on the "VTK_Group_Qt" CMake option, either
in the gui, or by -D on the command line, then all the Qt-related modules
will be enabled.

In VTK 5.10, there were some other configure time options (I'd have to go
look them up or try it out) to control building the Qt-related bits...