[CMake] Zero coverage being reported on gcc/Linux builds.

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Apr 24 07:32:02 EDT 2012

Ugh. You're probably doing everything right, and there's just a bug of some
sort. Unfortunately, debugging these things is neither easy nor fun.

First, look for Coverage*.log files in the Testing/ subdirectories of your
build tree. Are there any errors mentioned in there?

Next, verify that there are some *.gcda files in the build tree:
  find . -name *.gcda

There is a known/reported issue with the coverage not reporting correctly
right now for gcc 4.7, but this is the first problem I've heard of with an
earlier gcc...