[CMake] CMake 2.7.8 cannot find boost installation While building PCL files.

Joeri Friederich j.friederich at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 23:25:14 EDT 2012

Hi Andreas.
This totally fixed my problem.
Cmake was using the wrong version of Mingw and the boost version document was also wrong. So it was looking for the wrong files in both version and compiler.Aka:libboost_thread-mgw44-mt-1_47.dll
Instead of:libboost_thread-mgw46-mt-1_49.dll

SET (Boost_COMPILER  "-mgw46")  and changing the version document to the correct version fixed it.
Thanks alot!
Joeri.