[CMake] Add JavaScript and HTML files to project

Pascal Bach pasci.bach at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 02:46:04 EDT 2012

Hello

I was looking for a way to add additional non C/C++ files to my
Eclipse project. I found some discussions about this on the web but no
definitive answer.

I'm working on a hybrid application that has some C++ code as well as
a GUI written in JavaScript and HTML.
My setup is a follows: I have a source directory containing all the
C++ code, in the CMakeLists.txt of that directory I added another
directory using add_subdirectory this contains all the HTML/JS code.
However this directory is not a "subdirectory" of the source tree.

Is there a way to make these files appear in eclipse project too?

Thanks for your help

Regards
Pascal