[CMake] VS2005 and cmake

Tom Deblauwe tom.deblauwe at traficon.com
Mon Nov 28 09:18:53 EST 2011

Hello,

I've found why it was not working: you just need to manually load the
macro with "load macro project" and then you need to find the
CMakeVSMacros2.vcmacros file and load it. You find the file in the
install dir of cmake e.g. under "share/cmake-2.8/Templates". Then
everything works without the reload dialogs.

Best regards,
Tom,

--
*Tom Deblauwe*