[CMake] VS2005 and cmake

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Nov 24 12:01:12 EST 2011

That is odd. With the later versions of cmake and visual studio 2005 pro
you should be getting a single dialog asking if you want to reload all the
projects. At least that is what I remember about VS2005 Pro. It certainly
works that way for VS2008 Pro.

-----
Mike Jackson                     www.bluequartz.net
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the shortness of the reply.