[CMake] Using ctest with --ctest-config

Olivier Clatz olivier.clatz at inria.fr
Thu May 26 05:51:29 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to use ctest with multiple CTestConfig.cmake files.

When I have a single CTestConfig.cmake in my code root directory, and run :

ctest -D Experimental

Ctest runs and submit results correctly.

Now when I move this file, let's say into C:\dir\myCTestConfig.cmake , and run :

ctest -D Experimental --ctest-config C:\dir\myCTestConfig.cmake

Ctest runs but does not submit resuls. It seems to ignore the file given as argument wi th option --ctest-config.

I'm using windows, and made different test, with "", \\, /.

Any suggestion ?

Olivier