[CMake] Handle lib64 library on Linux

Sara Rolfe smrolfe at u.washington.edu
Tue May 24 12:54:54 EDT 2011

Update: I've attempted to add /usr/lib64/libuuid.so as an external
library, but am still getting the same error.  When I run ccmake it
appears to find the location of the library.  Below is my
CMakeLists.txt in case I have made any errors here:

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)

PROJECT(Geo)

set_property(GLOBAL PROPERTY FIND_LIBRARY_USE_LIB64_PATHS ON)

FIND_LIBRARY(LIBVAR NAMES libuuid.so PATHS /usr/lib64)

FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
IF(ITK_FOUND)
	INCLUDE( ${USE_ITK_FILE} )
ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

FIND_PACKAGE(VTK)
IF(VTK_FOUND)
INCLUDE( ${USE_VTK_FILE} )
ENDIF(VTK_FOUND)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(SubsampleVolume SubsampleVolume.cxx )

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(SubsampleVolume
	ITKNumerics ITKIO ITKBasicFilters vtkRendering vtkIO vtkWidgets
vtkHybrid ${LIBVAR})