[CMake] many false positives in ctest error/warning reporting

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Mon May 23 07:56:49 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Saturday 21 May 2011 12:38:58 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Thursday 19 May 2011, Matthias Kretz wrote:
> > On Tuesday 10 May 2011 21:47:41 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > > Are you using cmake >= 2.8 ?
> > > If so, there the switch CTEST_USE_LAUNCHERS. If this is set in your
> > > ctest- script, the output parsing works better.
> >
> > After I set CTEST_USE_LAUNCHERS (I didn't change anything else at the
> > same time), all warnings and errors are suppressed. I.e. the dashboard
> > sees 0 warnings and 0 errors on every build now. Which is clearly wrong.
>
> No idea, I never had such problems myself.
> Can you post the ctest script and the ctest settings file you are using ?

I attached the four files, which are the most relevant (You can browse the
whole repo at http://code.compeng.uni-frankfurt.de/projects/vc/repository). I
start nightly runs with
% ./Test_vc.sh Nightly

The shell script gathers meta information and exports it via env vars to the
test.cmake script.

(One day I'd like to get rid of the wrapping shell script and do it all in the
test.cmake script.)

Regards,
	Matthias

http://kretzfamily.de/