[CMake] CMake and VS2010

LaViolette, Alan ALAVIOLETTE at overwatch.textron.com
Fri May 20 10:52:51 EDT 2011

ok I found the issue.

Visual Studio 10 requires the GUID in the solution file to be upper
case.  I was generating these guids in my cmake script as lower case
(needed to keep them from changing because of intel compiler
integration.)   I fixed my script to TOUPPER the UUIDs and everything is
good.

I guess VS2005 did not care about the GUID case (as it shouldn't)

Thanks.