[CMake] Getting closer building cmake-gui...

Dick Munroe munroe at csworks.com
Sat May 14 08:12:39 EDT 2011

I've decided that the IESHIMS and WER dlls are a rathole because they
are delay loaded and don't have anything to do with XP in any event.

Dependency walker also throws up an error:

The side-by-side configuration information for
“…desktop\qt\4.7.3\msvc2005\bin\RCC.EXE” contains errors. This
application has failed to start because the application configuration is
incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem (14001).

Which seems to indicate that RCC.EXE in the QT4 SDK is bogus when trying
to run on XP (and possibly other systems, but I'm using XP at the moment).

I did try to re-install the Desktop portion of QT4 SDK with no joy.

Anybody else seen anything like this? or have a clue as to what's going
on. I'm not primarily a windoze person so chasing this is moderately
obscure for me.

Best,

Dick Munroe