[CMake] Permission issues with install command on Vista

Heine, Christian (EXTERN: VWGEDS) extern.christian.heine at volkswagen.de
Thu May 12 02:18:35 EDT 2011

Hello,

actual I'm struggling with CMAKE INSTALL command on Windows Vista, when
I try to copy the resulting DLL to the system32 folder using this
command:

INSTALL(FILES ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/lib/lib${LIBRARY_NAME}.dll DESTINATION
$ENV{SYSTEMROOT}/System32/)

On XP this command could be used without any failure. On Vista i got the
error message that the dll could not copied. It seems to me that cmake
has not the permission to execute this command running the script from
my MSYS/MinGW environment.  Is it possible to give cmake those
permissions on install command?

Best regards,
Christian