[CMake] adding a link directory

Liam Kurmos quantum.leaf at gmail.com
Sun May 8 12:12:37 EDT 2011

Hi,

I made a separate exe to test this and it linked with
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES so this problem is not a cmake one. Something
must me different in the too code contexts... if checked the obvious
includes etc but atleast i know this is not cmake that is not linking.

> and then you can set the environment variable CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH to the install
> location of the tourtre library.
> Did you actually install the tourtre library ? It doesn't look like it.
> Simply do a "make install" and it will install it.

its a small library someone wrote that doesnt have a make install

thanks all for the help, i've been barking up the wrong tree :/

Liam