[CMake] VTK on iOS

Sason Ohanian Saki sason at kth.se
Tue May 3 06:54:01 EDT 2011

Hi!

I'm currently looking into making an OpenGL ES 2.0 implementation of VTK that will run on iOS/iPad. I would need some help in building/cross-compiling VTK for iOS since i know nothing about cmake.

Anybody who knows how to go about doing that? I wont have much time to look into cmake since my time on the vtk ES project will be quite limited, it would be great with some more specific pointer on how to configure/change the cmake files and whatever else that needs to be done.

Many thanks!

/Sason