[CMake] newbie q - where do I put what in which CMakeLists file? out of source build

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Wed Mar 9 11:54:59 EST 2011

On Wednesday 09 March 2011 10:22:50 Michael Wild wrote:
> Make the ~/tone12/CMakeLists.txt your main CMake file (i.e. put the
> project() command in there and all other commands that apply to the
> whole project) and add a "add_subdirectory(src)" call, and then call
> CMake with "cmake .." instead.

Doesn't work. config.h is in ~/tone12/build as before, but it says it can't
find it, and with VERBOSE=1 it appears to be compiling the file into
~/tone12/src/, which shouldn't exist. The package contains everything in
~/tone12/build and lots of temporary files, which shouldn't be in a package.

Pierre
--
li ze te'a ci vu'u ci bi'e te'a mu du
li ci su'i ze te'a mu bi'e vu'u ci