[CMake] Empty CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Wed Jun 29 11:56:08 EDT 2011

Hi Paul,

On build system that don't handle multiple configuration (Makefile based),
CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR will be "."

On build system handling muli-configuration (Visual Studio, XCode ..),
CMAKE_CFG_
INTDIR should be either Debug, Release ..

If you build using ctest, make also sure you pass  the command line "-C
Release" or "-C Debug" ...

Could you provide more details ?  CMake Generator ? CMake version .. ?

Hth
Jc

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Paul Baumer
<paul.baumer2 at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a custom target which basically calls the cmake install script. The
> install script can install both debug and release configs so I define the
> custom command with the -DBUILDTYPE=${CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR}, as follows:
>
> add_custom_target(My_Install_After_Build ALL COMMAND ${CMAKE_COMMAND}
> -DBUILD_TYPE=${CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR} -P ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/cmake_install.cmake)
>

> The problem is CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR is empty!.
>
> Any ideas how to get   CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR filled or any ideas on a
> workaround?
>
> Paul

> Powered by www.kitware.com

> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ