[CMake] Fixed: "ctest -T Test" does not run tests, "ctest" and "make test" do

Joris Dobbelsteen joris.dobbelsteen at sioux.eu
Wed Jun 29 11:13:49 EDT 2011

Fixed it. It works by executing:

[?] $ cd ${WORKSPACE}/Build && /usr/bin/ctest -T Start
[?] $ cd ${WORKSPACE}/Build && /usr/bin/ctest -T Test
--output-on-failure

- Joris

--
With kind regards, met vriendelijke groeten, cordialement,

Joris Dobbelsteen
Software Engineer

Sioux Embedded Systems B.V.
The Netherlands | Visit us at: www.sioux.eu