[CMake] Getting file list from build directory

Dan Furtney dfurtney at cox.net
Sun Jun 26 01:38:03 EDT 2011

I have a CMakeLists.txt file file that creates an archive from several files. It includes a custom command that dumps the list of objects from the archive using ar –x.

I need to link these objects with another custom command. What is the best way to get the list of objects into the link line? Currently the object files are dumping to CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR.

I tried glob but the files need to be present at cmake run-time. Thanks again for any help.