[CMake] CDash broken after production mode is set to true

Mika.Rajala at patria.fi Mika.Rajala at patria.fi
Thu Jun 23 05:42:42 EDT 2011

----- Forwarded by Mika Rajala/PATRIA on 23.06.2011 12:42 -----

From:   Mika Rajala/PATRIA
To:     Mika.Rajala at patria.fi
Date:   23.06.2011 12:42
Subject:        Re: [CMake] CDash broken after production mode is set to
true

Hi

I tried installing a different browser and, with that, it seems to work.

However, the fonts are still different from what they were before, so
something has changed.

I have some screenshots so it's easy to verify this.

What i still don't understand, is what happened to the client
subscription.

For SiteId, after a seemingly successful submission, It gets some crap
which i cannot type since i don't know the character codes for all those
things

possibly something in raw binary.

off to "happy" bug hunting, please post your suggestions if you have
anything.

-mika