[CMake] Build flags when using Qt plugins (was: Where is QT_USE_IMPORTED_TARGETS not safe to use?)

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:47:33 EDT 2011

Clinton Stimpson wrote:

>> The output is attached, but I'm not certain it's very helpful. Let me
>> know if anything else would be useful. I can maybe try to create a
>> smaller plugin using qt example for easy reproduction of the issue.
>>

> Also the files in templates/lib are not compiled with flags from
> QT_USE_FILE. You can tell that by whether files are compiled with
> -DQT_CORE_LIB.

Good catch. I'll remedy that and re-try.

In the mean-time I have created a CMake build system for the Qt echoplugin
example. On my setup it fails to load the plugin at runtime unless I comment
out the add_definition(-DQT_NO_DEBUG).

Could you try the same? That would at least show that it's a problem on my
end.

Thanks,

Steve.