[CMake] Output directory in Visual C++

Mathias Bavay bavay at slf.ch
Wed Jun 22 14:00:13 EDT 2011

Hi!

In my tries to properly compile a library with Visual C++ 10 Express,
I've noticed that despite setting LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
"${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/lib" in SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES (which works
perfectly fine with gcc on Linux and Xcode on OSX), the Visual C++
"Output directory" property of the dynamic library target is not
properly set (it still is some sort of a default value). On the other
hand, for the static library, it has the correct (ie: customized) value
as well as for the import library.

Is this normal?

Thanks!
Mathias Bavay