[CMake] Intended behavior; header files in directory change should cause rebuild?

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 05:11:21 EDT 2011

Okay I have many many projects and targets using cmake to build them.

I target openwatcom stock install, mingw stock install, and vs2010
stock install + cmake + my sources

Often when I make a change to sack/includes/*.h everything rebuilds
appropriately.
If I change a header in a library that's local and included with
"something.h" (?I think?) I don't know specifically which
misbehave.... but before I declare it's a fault, I wondered if header
dependancies were something that cmake was supposed to make rules for.

It's gotten me a couple times recently where I made a change in a
header that didn't cause a recompile.  I think I have a candidate that
demonstrates it if I need to look into it further?