[CMake] Automate Cmake for ITK Projects

Neil Panjwani paniwani at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:01:26 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to build an ITK project via command line automatically rather
than going through the window prompts. During this process, I only ever
change two options: 1) the visual studio generator (32 or 64-bit) and 2) the
ITK_DIR because I have several installations of ITK and the default find
package does not always select the one I want.

I currently type:

cmake -G "Visual Studio 8 2005 Win64" ../src

from the build directory and that works fine. However, I am not able to set
the ITK_DIR automatically. How can I set it either via this command line or
in the CmakeLists.txt file that this calls upon?

Thanks,
Neil