[CMake] GenerateExportHeader macrr for CMake?

Hendrik Sattler post at hendrik-sattler.de
Sun Jun 5 11:34:22 EDT 2011

Am Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011, 11:45:20 schrieb Stephen Kelly:
> Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> > Really why? There is no dynamic content in such a header file.
>
> I'm not sure what you mean? Could you be more specific?

This header file only contains static content. You don't even one definition per
library, it's the same for each anyway. I find it strange to create a file that
will always contain the same content. The difference of MSVC vs. gcc4 can be
fully handled in the export header file. So why do you need CMake for that?

HS