[CMake] Missing libgmp-10.dll

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Jun 3 16:47:20 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 4:36 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dave,
>
> Exactly what I see unless I add c:/MinGW/bin to the windows system
> Path (not PATH). cmake-gui fails, but the msys shell works fine.
>
> Bill

How do you add it to the Path (not PATH)??

(Give me step-by-step, here, so I can replicate what you're doing,
because I only set env vars in a command prompt or a batch file. I
don't trust stuff that relies on system-wide env vars on Windows. And
in a cmd prompt or batch file set Path is absolutely equivalent to set
PATH)