[CMake] Missing libgmp-10.dll

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Jun 3 10:55:41 EDT 2011

On 6/3/2011 8:10 AM, Bill Lorensen wrote:
> My version is 3.18 and I have to add c:/MinGW/bin to my windows Path
> otherwise the I get the missing dll error. I did not have to do this
> in earlier mingw versions. Notice I set it in Path and not PATH.

Strange, they must have changed the version scheme or something... I
have 5.16 but it was installed 6 months ago.  Sounds like they broke
something.  Used to be if you used the full path to gcc.exe it had all
the dll's it needed in the same directory so it just worked.  If they
did break it, then we might want to add a warning message for this
compiler telling people to add it to the PATH before running CMake...

-Bill