[CMake] How to add CPack errors to CDash

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 09:37:20 EDT 2011

2011/6/3 NoRulez <norulez at me.com>:
> Is it possible to use a command such as ctest_*? because in my main CTestScript.cmake file it isn't possible to call add_test.

May be you can use

ctest_build(TARGET package)

this suppose the package target has been configure properly on the
particuler build server.

Note that you can explicitely add a "package_XXX" test to your project as well
using the ADD_TEST syntax given by Clint.
That way you normal ctest script will include the "packaging" test.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org