[CMake] How do you put specific files in the build directory?

Doug douglas.linder at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:31:51 EDT 2011

In my project I build a library and a series of tests; so the result is
something like:

build/libblah.so
build/tests/test_series
build/tests/test_archives
etc.

One of the tests I want to run (test_archives) reads from a zip file;
however, for my test to run successfully it needs a zip file place into the
tests folder.

Current the test zip file lives in src/tests/test.zip

What's the right way to do this?

I see some libraries use configure_file to generate headers in the build
directory, but that doesn't seem useful in this case...

Cheers,
Doug.