[CMake] [CMAKE] setting list with different directories ?

Maxime Lecourt maxime.lecourt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 05:48:23 EDT 2011

The declarations in my_c_header.h are surrounded by

#if defined(__cplusplus)
    extern  "C" {
#endif
// functions and stuff declarations
#if defined(__cplusplus)
    }
#endif

So i'm not sure about whether it's taken into account or not, and how to
have CMake take it into account when I compile my library as C.

Maxime Lecourt