[CMake] Is it possible to call or include CMakeCache from another CMakeCache?

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Mon Jul 18 18:20:06 EDT 2011

Hi Kevyn-Alexandre,

May be you could so something like:

file(READ "/path/to/Config-Generic.txt" configGenericContent)
file(READ "/path/to/Config-Project.txt" configProjectContent)
file(WRITE "/path/to/CMakeCache.txt ${configGenericContent})
file(APPEND "/path/to/CMakeCache.txt ${configProjectContent})

Hth
Jc

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 3:51 PM, Kevyn-Alexandre Paré <
kapare at rogue-research.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to call or include CMakeCache from another CMakeCache?
>
> I want to replace my 2 CMakeCache to one.
>
> ex:
>
> cmake -C Config-Generic.txt Config-Project.txt ../
>
> Any idea if it's possible to include the Config-Generic.txt inside the
> Config-Project.txt?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Kevyn-Alexandre Paré

> Powered by www.kitware.com