[CMake] dyld: library not loaded

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Aug 31 09:52:12 EDT 2011

You need to copy the library into the .app bundle at MeshVisualization.app/Contents/Libraries/.

Your "add_executable()" command should have the "MACOSX_BUNDLE" set in. See the help listing for the add executable.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio