[CMake] Sub dependencies?

Doug douglas.linder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 04:49:45 EDT 2011

I'm sorry if I'm being dumb here, but I fail to see how that helps.

That example is one where foobar depends explicitly on foo and bar.

What if foo depends on bar2?

How do I inherit that dependency from foo in foobar?

_that's_ what I'm looking for.

(If that example somehow explains that, I'm sorry, I can't see it. Can you
point to a specific point in the page?)

~
Doug.