[CMake] access absolute path of parent directory

Vinay Raj Hampapur vinayraj.hampapur at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 16:24:37 EDT 2011

Sure.
Here is what I have(I've tried it with double quotes as well):

set(Bob     /..)
set(Dave       ${Bob}/Dave)
set(D_src     ${Dave/Dave.cpp)

... and corresponding add executable command at which point the following
error is produced:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:100 (add_executable):

Cannot find source file:

/../Dave/Dave.cpp

Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp

.hxx .in .txx

Let me know if you would need more information.
Thanks for your help,
Vinay