[CMake] Intertwined projects.

Yuri Timenkov yuri at timenkov.ru
Sun Aug 7 02:55:01 EDT 2011

So you are trying to install your project into public location on CI server?
If so, why?

Otherwise I don't see any reasons why install shouldn't work, if you're
installing these libraries into app1's specific temporary build location.

And do you really need libA and libB installed? May be you should just skip
install step?