[CMake] Accessing the parent directory of current directory

j s j.s4403 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 20:14:30 EDT 2011

Did you try the quotation marks, instead of angle brackets?  Angle
brackets won't allow bob.cpp to see bob.h.

If you want to be pedantic.
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/Steve.

Also make sure that you completely regenerate your cmake build
directory, by at least deleting CMakeCache.txt, since that is often
what it takes when some configuration item changes.

Regards,

JUan