[CMake] Setting MIDL Include path via cmake

Paul Whelan pwhelan at aer.com
Thu Aug 4 16:14:57 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

I'm new to the mailing list and fairly new to cmake itself, so I hope
this isn't to basic a question to be posting here. Please refer me to
the appropriate url/forum, etc if it is.

I have a windows COM project that I'm trying to convert to a cmake
build. The IDL file in that project has includes of header files in it,
so I need a way to set the MIDL compiler's include path from cmake. I
don't see an obvious variable to set in cmake and the visual studio
(2008) project that it generates comes up with a blank MIDL include
path. Any suggestions on how to set that and maybe also where I should
be looking for that type of info if it is readily available?

Thanks,
Paul