[CMake] Gathering up required shared libraries

Gregory Crosswhite gcrosswhite at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:02:03 EDT 2011

On 8/2/11 12:47 PM, David Cole wrote:
> The "non .app dir" problem should go away if you use the recently
> released CMake 2.8.5. This bug was fixed in that version:

Thank you very much for the heads up, but I have already been running
CMake 2.8.5 already and that particular fix doesn't solve my problem
because I was hoping to put the executables and libraries in different
directories --- namely bin/ for the executables and lib/ for the
libraries, to fit the standard unix-style layout --- and the particular
fix that you linked only helps in the case where all the executables and
binaries are put in the same directory.

Cheers,
Greg