[CMake] Regenerating project files based on external file.

The Novice Coder cmake at randmsystems.com
Mon Aug 1 13:13:00 EDT 2011

The short version of what I'm trying to do:
Add some kind of definition to the cmake file that specifies a file,
that if modified, will cause the project to be regenerated.

Longer (more specific) version.
We (our small program team) want's to use cmake to generate a file
"svn_version.h", which has a solution posted on the web.  The problem
happens when we checkout new revisions, this file goes unmodified.
Looking for a way to cause CMake to regenerate the build files (and with
it, the revision number) after an "svn up" command, without having to
touch cmakelists.txt.  It would be trivial to simply check files in the
.svn folder for modification times, so that would probably be the
easiest (although not 100% accurate) way to go.

Any help on where to look... Thanks!