[CMake] makefile to CMakeLists.txt, possible?

Raymond Wan r.wan at aist.go.jp
Mon Sep 6 01:22:41 EDT 2010

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the reply and the two points that you raised.

Yes, "make -j" is what I was thinking of.  It just didn't occur to me
that it would be make's job; thought separating compilation into
multiple processes has be done at the point the Makefile is
created...guess I was wrong...

Thanks and sorry for the delay; was away from e-mail for a few days
and I've noticed the thread has gone away already...  Just wanted to
say "thanks"!

Ray