[CMake] providing library information, what's the cmake way

Mon Nov 29 23:53:42 EST 2010

On Tuesday 23 Nov 2010 5:27:56 pm Johannes Zarl wrote:
> Another somehow related topic seems to be import/export of targets. Should
> a LibraryConfig.cmake or FindLibrary.cmake file create imported targets
> for the library?

Thanks for this thread. It has helped. However, i am still not clear about the use of the export/import feature. I thought that libraries built with cmake would not need to write their Find*.cmake or *Config.cmake modules as they could simply use the EXPORT feature.

It would be really helpful if someone could explain the proper use of these features.

--
Cheers!
Kishore