[CMake] Kitware at RSNA in Chicago next week

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Fri Nov 26 10:57:08 EST 2010

If you plan to be in Chicago next week for the 96th Scientific Assembly and
Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), please
stop by the Kitware exhibit at booth number 1305, Lakeside Hall D. We will
be highlighting the many open source algorithms, resources, and tools
available for biomedical imaging research and product development. We will
also have a showcase exhibit all week on the open source lesion sizing
toolkit in the Quantitative Imaging Reading Room. We will be teaching a
course on Open Source Tools for Medical Research and Applications, and we
will present a scientific abstract on early results of a new CT pocket
phantom capable of acquiring fundamental image acquisition properties with
each patient scan.

We encourage you to stop by the Kitware booth to discuss potential projects,
learn more about upcoming additions to open source imaging toolkits, or
explore career opportunities at Kitware. If you'd like to schedule a time to
meet with a Kitware representative during the conference, please send email
to kitware at kitware.com. If you would like apply for one of our open
positions (http://www.kitware.com/jobs), please send your resume and cover
letter to jobs at kitware.com. For full details on this event, visit our event
page at