[CMake] set_source_files_properties for include directories

Andrea Galeazzi galeazzi at korg.it
Tue Nov 23 04:55:02 EST 2010

In a project I've got two groups of files having different include
paths. These paths have some conflicts so I need to specify just one
for each file requires it.
My first idea was to apply set_source_files_properties with a property
like include_directories but I don't find anything similar. My next
attempt is gonna use the COMPILE_FLAGS property, does anybody know a
more efficient and elegant way to accomplish a such task?
An equivalent issue was discussed in this thread
http://www.mail-archive.com/cmake@cmake.org/msg05276.html but I didn't
find any useful answer.