[CMake] Dependency not executed, why?

Thomas Lehmann t.lehmann at rtsgroup.net
Fri Nov 19 03:04:04 EST 2010

- cmake 2.8.2
- the removing of the 'S' is not solving the problem.

Thomas Lehmann
Scrum Master

RTS Realtime Systems Software GmbH, Rembrandtstrasse 13, D-60596 Frankfurt am Main
T: +49.69.61009.0 / F: +49.69.61009.181

Sitz: Frankfurt am Main - HRB 84467 Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main
Geschäftsführer: Steffen Gemuenden, Igor Sluga

www.rtsgroup.net

This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer system.