[CMake] cmake, latex docbook

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Nov 18 16:07:05 EST 2010

UseLATEX.cmake has no facilites for docbook.  It was designed strictly with the latex and pdflatex programs in mind.

-Ken

On 11/18/10 2:59 PM, "luxInteg" <lux-integ at btconnect.com> wrote:

Greetings

 I am learning  cmake
 I downloaded CMakeUseLatex from
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMakeUserUseLATEX

and I scanned through the pdf file but I did not see any references to  TEX
binaries  such  docbook2html, dblatex etc.  So lets say  I have a couple a
docbook_xml files   xyxy.docbook abab.docbook
that I want to  transform to  html and  to pdf  respectvely

how do I  do this  with  CMakeUserUseLATEX.cmake?

advice would be appreciated

luxInteg