[CMake] Fortran 90 modules not rebuilt

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Nov 17 12:02:23 EST 2010

On 11/17/2010 11:51 AM, K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
> It's attached.

Hmm..I don't see anything jumping out at me there.

On 11/17/2010 11:32 AM, K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
> This works, but moving SUBDIRS(Modules) into it's lexical ordering
> fails with the reported error.

Do these libraries have circular dependencies?

Add this to your CMakeLists.txt file:

  set_property(GLOBAL PROPERTY GLOBAL_DEPENDS_DEBUG_MODE 1)

This tells CMake to print some verbose target dependency
information.  I bet it will report "modules" in a non-trivial
connected component with a bunch of other libraries.  Please
send me the output.