[CMake] Bug fix requests for the *next* release of CMake...

Tony Bridges abridges at rim.com
Thu Nov 11 18:52:12 EST 2010

Hi David,

0008165 - vs2005 midl chokes on CMAKE_INTDIR  (also 2008)

I would love to see a fix for 0008165 in the next version.

Each new version we pick up, I have to reapply Robert Lenhardt's patch and rebuild.
   http://public.kitware.com/Bug/file_download.php?file_id=1887&type=bug
The change is simple and isolated, from what I can see.

Thanks!
/t