[CMake] 2.8.3 fortran regression or how to find configure problem

Allen D Byrne byrn at hdfgroup.org
Mon Nov 8 15:54:25 EST 2010

Bill,
   The projects do differ in the VFFortranCompilerTool option of the project file
DEBUG:
AdditionalOptions=" /W1 /libs:dll /threads /dbglibs" instead of AdditionalOptions=" /dbglibs"
RELEASE:
AdditionalOptions=" /W1 /libs:dll /threads" instead of ""
and
DEBUG:
RELEASE:
SuppressStartupBanner="true" Preprocess="preprocessYes" instead of ""

Taking out the new AdditionalOptions=" /W1 /libs:dll /threads" allowed the project to succeed.

Allen